Refer a client!
Terms and Conditions
- This referral promotion (the “Referral Promotion”) is operated by Western Union Business Solutions (USA), LLC, doing business as Western Union Business Solutions. Western Union Business Solutions is a business unit of The Western Union Company. (“WUBS”).
- To be eligible to participate in the Referral Program, the person making the referral (the "Referrer") or their employer must be an active Client of WUBS.
- This Referral Promotion commences on December 1, 2020 and closes at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern) on December 22, 2020, inclusive (the “Promotional Period”). Referrals received after the Promotional Period will not be eligible for this Referral Promotion.
- To refer a party to WUBS, the Referrer must send an email link to the party which they wish to refer (the "Referred Party") and each email must include a link to the WUBS registration page (each a "Referral"). The link will be sent to the Referrer directly by WUBS via email.
- The Referred Party must access the registration page by clicking on the link provided in the email sent to them by the Referrer. In order to receive credit for a Referral, the Referred Party must access the registration page through the provided link. The Referred Party will be contacted by phone by a WUBS sales representative (“Client Service”) to evaluate their suitability for WUBS services.
- In order for a Referral(s) to qualify for this Referral Promotion, the Referred Party must not be (or be an employee of) an existing accredited client or sales lead within the WUBS client relationship management system (the “CRM System”).
- In the event that WUBS receives multiple Referrals for the same Referred Party, only the first Referral submitted via the online WUBS registration page will, subject to these terms and conditions, qualify for the Referral Promotion.
- WUBS will notify the Referrer to confirm whether each Referral has been accepted or rejected.
- In order for a Referral to be accepted by WUBS, the following conditions must be satisfied:
- The referred entity must be incorporated (or otherwise constituted or registered) in the United States and operate in the United States; or
A. The referred entity must be incorporated (or otherwise constituted or registered) in Canada and operate in Canada excluding Quebec.
B. Notwithstanding the foregoing, WUBS reserves the right to reject any Referral if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Referred Party is not a suitable WUBS client.
- For each Referred Party that is accepted by WUBS for this Referral Promotion, up to a maximum of five (5), each of the Referrer and the Referred Party, will be entitled to receive a Starbucks® giftbox (the “Item”).
- The Item(s) will be sent by mail after WUBS finalizes the number of referred entities verified by our Client Service within four (4) weeks of the end of the Promotion Period.
- WUBS shall not be liable for, and takes no responsibility in relation to, any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of entering this Referral Promotion and/or using the Item(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If you are required by applicable law to disclose the benefits which you may receive under this Referral Promotion to any person or entity you undertake to make such disclosures prior to submitting such Referral(s) to WUBS.
- Before submitting any Referral, you agree to comply with and warrant that you have complied with (1) any requirements under applicable privacy laws and (2) any requirements under the terms of your employment with your employer (including, without limitation, any employee code of conduct or equivalent policy governing the receipt of gifts).
- WUBS reserves the right to notify each Referred Party that they have been referred by the Referrer and to inform any Referred Party about the Referrer's receipt of the Item(s).
- By submitting a Referral to WUBS, you agree that you fully understand and agree to these Referral Promotion Terms and Conditions and the WUBS’s Online Privacy Statement.
- WUBS reserves the right to vary, modify or terminate the Referral Program at any time, and to amend any of these Referral Promotion Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.