ALERT Prepare your business for global market success Learn more
ALERT Central FX themes and customer insights - Are you ready for 2019? Learn more
ALERT Learn how to put a Budget Rate into practice Learn more

Complaint Information &
Important Consumer Notices

How to file a complaint

To file a complaint, please contact Western Union Business Solutions before contacting your jurisdiction with a complaint.

If you are a corporation or business customer, you should contact the licensee with whom you have an agreement:

If you are an individual (consumer) or business customer using Western Union Business Solutions Online FX Services:

If you are a Western Union money transfer client:

If after contacting the above numbers, and you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the money transmission services, please click on the jurisdiction below and direct your complaint to the appropriate contact.

Contact information for complaints


California Department of Business Oversight
1515 K Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95814
Telephone: 1-866-275-2677

If you have complaints with respect to any aspect of the money transmission activities conducted at this location, you may contact the California Department of Business Oversight at its toll-free telephone number, 1-866-275-2677 or 916-327-7585, by e-mail at, or by mail at Department of Business Oversight, Consumer Services, 1515 K Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95814.