How to file a complaint

To file a complaint, please contact Western Union Business Solutions before contacting your jurisdiction with a complaint.

If you are a corporation or business customer, you should contact the licensee with whom you have an agreement.

Custom House ULC
Telephone: 1-888-987-7612  

If you are a Western Union money transfer customer:

Please contact Western Union Financial Services (Canada), Inc. by phone, email or through social media as listed below. Western Union Business Solutions does not handle Western Union Money Transfer consumer queries or complaints

Telephone:1-800-235-0000  (English or French)

Social Media: or