How to Set-Up Two-Factor Authentication
Two-factor authentication means you have the option of getting your one-time security token sent to you via
- Mobile phone as a text message (SMS)
- Any phone as a voice call
- Authy application on the desktop or mobile phone
When new users sign-up, the platform will automatically provide on-screen instructions to set-up authentication for Authy, SMS (mobile) text, or voice:
- The process will only take a few minutes, and the user must register a phone number to begin the service.
Upon future logon:
- Voice users are called on this phone number and read a token to enter for authentication. The phone call can be received in all the platform languages.
- SMS/text users will receive a text containing the token to enter for authentication.
- Authy App users will be notified within the app either on the cell phone or on a desktop with the token to enter for authentication.
NOTE: If you do not have access to a dedicated telephone line in order to receive the initial Authy code, please contact your Account Representative for another option.