Are you ready for 2022?
Fill the form below and receive our latest report in which our experts uncover the key themes and events that could reshape the future of foreign exchange.
What do you get?
This annual guide offers a rare perspective and a look forward illustrating the emerging trends that lie ahead in 2022 for SME’s and Corporates who transact across borders but are exposed to macroeconomic and foreign exchange uncertainties.
- 2022 could be the most unpredictable recovery year in decades
- We’ll now discover the longer-term effects of COVID
- Vaccine inequality could derail recovery
- Are markets underestimating inflation again?
- Pandemic heritage: bubbles ahead of us?
- “Green” challenge: an uneven recovery
- Navigating post-Brexit trade complexity
- The politics of the post-pandemic world
- Are markets overlooking political risks?
- Political crackdown vs. rosy outlook
Does pound’s vaccine-powered rally have legs?
Volatility depressed, but for how long?
Aussie dented by shift in market conditions
King dollar is competing for its crown
- Don’t let the recovery harm your business
- Are you ready for 2022?
- About us
- WUBS-Oxford Economincs future projections