Doing More with Less: Getting the Most Out of Your Limited Funds
With fewer dollars to work with, and greater demands placed on those dollars, non-profit,
non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that operate across international borders
must manage their finances more efficiently, precisely, and transparently than ever.
More must be done with less.
Please join Karl Schamotta, Senior
Market Strategist with Western Union Business Solutions, Brendan Marsden, Charity
Vertical Specialist with Western Union Business Solutions, and Lorraine Grant, Finance
Manager with the Music For Life Institute discuss the strategies that philanthropic
organizations can use to effectively manage foreign cash flows.
- How to simplify the processes used to move money across the global financial system
- cutting costs and increasing efficiency.
- Using technology to track, monitor and control the remittance and receipt of funds
- to build accountability and improve payment reliability.
- Tools that can be used to protect future-dated payments against currency volatility
so that exchange rate losses are reduced, and cash flows become more predictable.