In an ever-changing and increasingly complex regulatory environment, Financial Institutions need to be aware of all the trends, issues and legislative decisions that are shaping the current compliance landscape.
Constant vigilance and continuing education are critical when it comes to effectively managing the demands and requirements faced by today’s Financial Institutions.
Listen as Western Union Business Solutions sponsors a highly informative and insightful 60-minute webinar focusing on Compliance Best Practices for Financial Institutions. During this 60-minute event we’ll take you through a number of topics and issues facing the industry, with timely information and real-life examples provided by a panel of featured expert speakers:**
- Alexander Koff, Partner - Whiteford, Taylor & Preston, LLP
- Caroline D. Ciraolo, Partner – Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP
- Ted Brooks – BiegelWaller Tax Advisory Services
- Guy Filippelli, CEO – RedOwl Analytics
(** The presentations and materials contained in this Webinar document are solely the views/content of the presenters and their firms.)
Watch this webinar and:
- Achieve a better understanding of the mechanics, scope and requirements resulting from the newly enacted FATCA legislation
- Learn more about FBAR filling requirements, current exceptions and potential penalties for US taxpayers who fail to disclose information on their foreign financial accounts
- Gain insight on best practices utilizing new statistical and behavioral analysis and compliance tools that can help protect your financial institution from potentially damaging investigations and other challenges.